Sunday, June 15, 2008

Your dream must live long. Don't throw the towel in!

Martin Luther King Jr said, "I have a dream..." His dream came true!!!

You can't let the devil take you down and tell you, "Don't do it, throw the towel in. Your gonna be entering the world of danger." Say "devil go away, I'm not gonna quit! I'm going to pursue my dream!"

God made us so we could live to do great things. The Lord is my Shepherd and my Leader and when things grow dark He's right by my side, He will help me pursue the great dream of the Pentecostals of OC to win souls. We are here in OC to reach out to lost souls. No matter what you go through God is on your side...so my question is are you going to fight back or stay in the box?

1 comment:

Debbie Pryor said...

Wow, buddy, that is one AWESOME post. I believe you can preach that message. You are a great writer. Keep allowing God to speak to you and through you. Love you!!!